Our development programs offer players in the U8 and U10 age groups opportunities to participate in more advanced technical soccer training. For 2017-2018 we are excited to announce two new development programs for the U8 and U10 age groups.
1. Soccer Mastery Program (NEW for 2017!): (Previously JR Academy)
The Soccer Mastery Program will be an improvement to our previous development program that we have run for the past two years. This program will be offered to all registered U8 and U10 recreational players. This program offers FREE addition technical soccer training throughout the recreational season and an opportunity to participate in an away recreational tournament.
- Additional soccer training at no additional cost
- NO Tryout - Just show up!
- Chance to improve your game and learn more about the beautiful game
- An opportunity to participate in an away soccer tournament at the end of the season (There may be a cost to attend in the tournament)
if you have any questions about these programs, please email email@example.com
The fifth session Sunday Oct. 29th (5:00-6:30): CANCELLED Due to Wet Conditions
2. U10 Academy Program (NEW for 2017!):
The U10 Academy Program will be a new program distinct from our recreational program for players born in 2008 that are looking for a higher level of training and competition. This program will be offered to limited number of qualified players to optimize the training sessions.
Note: This in NOT a Travel Team.
Potential Features Include:
(The details are still being finalized)
- Multiple training sessions per week that focuses heavily on ball mastery and ball handling techniques, as well as other technical aspects
- Potential friendly matches vs. other Central Virginia Clubs with U10 Academy teams
- Chances to participate in multiple tournaments and/or additional professional training opportunities
This group will be coached by E Licensed Coach Darren Ball and there will be two Academy Evaluation Sessions
to garner interest and select those to participate.
You must attend an evaluation to be considered for this program
Academy Evaluation Sessions for 2008 Boys and Girls
Dates: Sat. July 29 Sun July 30th
. (You only need to attend one session)
Time: 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Zions Crossroads Facility
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions and to register for the evaluation session. The details on what exactly will be offered and the costs for players are still being worked through.